Call Us: 301.238.4788
Speech Therapists identify and treat children with expressive and receptive language disorders, articulation, social skills, communication, articulation, auditory and language processing disorders, language learning disorders, oral motor and feeding. Speech therapists treat using a variety of oral motor exercises and explorations, articulation adjustments, and play based language/vocabulary building. Speech Therapists also assist families with augmented communication.
Our speech-language pathologists are skilled with addressing a
variety of speech and language disorders including:
• Communication impairments related to Autism Spectrum Disorders
• Receptive and/or expressive language delay
• Articulation disorder
• Speech and language impairments due to hearing loss
• Fluency disorders/stuttering
• Voice disorders
• Childhood Apraxia of Speech
• Social skills/pragmatic language impairments
Your child’s treatment plan will be based on his or her exact needs.